Sunday, February 26, 2012
Life is an intertwined net of knowledge.
It is absolutely insane how my classes are connecting with one another. It makes learning in each course so much more enjoyable. I will learn a principle in one class, then hours later I apply that principle. It's invigorating to learn this way. It excites me to come to class and keep building my knowledge and strengthen my life experience. This week especially has been insane in that all of my classes, every one, have correlated in some way. The concepts I have learned in Family Foundations I been able to apply in my group presentation on eternal marriage in Family Foundations. In my Capstone class we have been discovering our opinions on people with homosexual tendencies and how that affects us and other families. Principles I have found in that class have shed a different light on marriage and caused me to see what an incredible blessing it is to have tendencies that coincide with the Lord's plan. It has made marriage much more important and sacred to me. In my Psychology class we recently discussed reinforcement and punishment, and what they really mean. It has given me important knowledge on how to teach my future children, and also how to problem solve with my future husband. I have never enjoyed learning in my classes more than I have this semester, especially these last few weeks. It is just breathtaking to me how life connects sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment