I am not the Blogger type so please be patient with me as I get used to this. I prefer to discuss and offer my personal insights to those around me rather than a computer. But here goes...
It has been amazing to me this past week just how interconnected my classes are becoming. The principals I learn in my Social Statistics class will be reinforced just an hour later in this class, just as the ideas discussed in my Foundations Capstone course will reappear the next day in the same setting. It is making my educational growth this semester that much more enjoyable, as I can see how certain knowledge is usefull in three different situations within hours of each other.
This is my first semester where I am finally working toward my major. I focused on generals my first two years and dabbled in a few majors before realizing that marriage and Family counceling was my life calling. It's extremely satisfying to be learning about topics I am deeply passionate and curious about. It's a bit of a high seeing my future come closer into focus.
No comments:
Post a Comment